Senior Creative Designer (f/m/x)
Design & Kreativ
Senior Creative Designer
We are seeking a senior creative designer with experience in brand campaigns and brand design in our newly created team, whose main responsibility is in supporting the development of concepts and visual content for campaigns and brand communication in our main channels.
What you can expect:
- articulation of the creative vision for the brand in a groupwide international perspective, shaping the future of the RBI brand
- creation of work that has the power to move people to action (commercial creativity).
- you will develop key visuals for international campaigns and ensure brand consistency across countries
- working on art direction and ensure a consistent delivery of various formats
- supporting Group Marketing to ensure implementation of a coherent and consistent brand communication and positioning across channels and segments
- you will manage Brand Architecture in a complex Brand Portfolio ensuring brand consistency
- managing Brand Guidelines
- collaboration with a variety of stakeholders within the RBI Group to ensure project success through cross-functional and multicultural teams
- you will ensure creative quality from start to finish
- passion about brands, storytelling, and advertising campaigns
- perfect working knowledge of English; German is a plus
- you have at least 5 years of related work experience preferably in a creative agency and with experience in a corporate structure
- fluent usage of Figma and all Adobe CC Software related to design (AI, ID, PS, XD, etc.).
- experience in campaign development and customer journeys
- experience connecting brand strategy and identity, ensuring a coherent positioning and communication
- experience designing international brands, implementing, and managing consistent design systems, as well as managing brand architecture
- ability to work alongside, mentor and coach more junior team members.
- strive for creative excellence and empower others to do the same
- roll-up-the-sleeves attitude
- proven capability to work in an agile, cross-functional and international environment
- completed higher education on at least Bachelor level
- work in an international team at a leading bank
- benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- earn an appropriate salary starting at 50.000 gross p.a. excluding overtime
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Date Posted : 5. Juli 2022